Hello everyone! The countdown to Christmas is closing in and we only have a few weeks left to prepare!! Today I want to share with you some fun photo picture holders that make great Christmas gifts. All these photo frames and photo cubes are made out of wood and are hand painted and embellished with scrapbooking paper, ribbon and rhinestones. Each photo holder is unique and varies.
- The first 6 photo holders measure about 5 1/2″ x 10 and are 1 1/2″ thick and they hold a 4×6 photo.
- The next three measure about 7″x7″ and 1 1/2″ thick, they can hold any size photo up to 7″. I personally think that a 5×5 or 6×6 photo would look best!
- The next three photo holders measure 7″x 10″ and 1 1/2″ thick and they hold a 5×7 vertical photo nicely.
- The next 4 small photo cubes can hold 4-5 wallet size photos depending on which one you choose.
- Next we have 4 pencil/pen/picture holders! These are multi functional for someone who works in an office. You can have a cute little pencil/pen holder highlighting cute pictures of loved ones. The photo cubes can hold 4 wallet size photos.
- The next 7 are large photo cube picture holders. These sizes can hold a picture that measures 3″x 5 3/4″.
- Next we have 3 tea light photo holders. These are so sweet when lighted at night. They can hold 4 wallet size photos.
- And last but not least we have a 4×6 photo holder that can hold either a vertical or horizontal photo. Perfect to sit on a desk, night stand or coffee table.
These photo picture holders are all for sale, so if you see one that you like please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the picture holder you would like and I will send you an invoice through PayPal. The cost is $15 each or 3 for $40 plus shipping.
Thanks for stopping by!